User avatar

Shadowlight

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    I'm getting Ghost notifications too. I had 11 even after I deleted all of them.

    Jun 16, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System Archives

    Still Accepting! name: Shadowlight, but any variation of that is fine. The most common is Shady. age: 22 at the moment. I'm old. what you write: I write historical fictoin, ...

    Feb 12, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System Archives

    STILL ACCEPTING, SEE PAGE 5! name: Shadowlight, Shadow, Slim Shady, Shady, and Hey-you! (I answer to all three) :D age: 21 what you write: I Write: Fantasy, Historical fiction, and ...

    Aug 19, 2011


For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett