User avatar

Shadowlight

  • OOC Archive Re: Mutants Anonymous DT

    Also I just realized- Balthazars like the oldest Mutant character. xD Poor man is surrounded by all these teen babies.

    Jul 4, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Mutants Anonymous DT

    I'm just going to do it in Word and not on the website- I know my Word will save it! Word saves the World!

    Jul 4, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Mutants Anonymous DT

    OH my Lord.... My computer ate them AGAIN! *Wails like a Banshee* Okay- Starting over AGAIN. God Almighty.....

    Jul 4, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Mutants Anonymous DT

    Knowing Aria she is speaking of both. XD

    Jul 3, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Mutants Anonymous DT

    I use Epic loosely- Clever might have been a better word- it's a clever little twist. XD

    Jul 3, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Mutants Anonymous DT

    Just to let everyone know- Balthazar is an ex-USA Marine. Scarli- I have backstory as to how he became a mutant and how Eva joined him- it's totally epic. >:3

    Jul 3, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Mutants Anonymous DT

    No worries! I will restrain myself. XD

    Jul 3, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Mutants Anonymous DT

    Holy Moses! 31 notifications?! Okay- go get myself caught up My damn computer ATE my Profiles so I've got to start over thee- but not problem- I will have them ...

    Jul 3, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Mutants Anonymous DT

    Can I ask who is in Balthazars group? (I'm writing his profile now Scarli and it should be up along with evas tomorrow at the latest. )

    Jul 2, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Arranged Marriages (second try...) DT

    I will try posting tomorrow- if not then, then the day after :3

    Jul 2, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Mutants Anonymous DT

    XD YEs I'm here now.

    Jul 1, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Mutants Anonymous DT

    I didn't know we had a DT yet! XD Shady Reporting for Duty!

    Jul 1, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Little Fairy DT

    Don't worry Aria- Cedar will for for being changed >:3 he's still getting tortured.

    Jun 26, 2013
  • Archive Re: Arranged Marriages (second try...) ~Restarted~

    Briac/Bryni Palace: My cheeks were on fire Gods above have mercy.... I offended her. I have barely met the girl and I have offended her! I wished the floor would ...

    Jun 23, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Young Justice DT

    Okay If it's alright Green Lanterns apprentice is going to be female.

    Jun 23, 2013


We are dreamers, you and I.
— Leya