User avatar

Shadowlight

  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    Itaeo/Grim Reaper: I looked around slightly flabbergasted, where had Robin gone??? Crap had I zoned out again?! that happened when my subconscious found a soul that needed reaping. I looked ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    (I know this is out of context with our savage battle raging but I just don't want to hog all of Tige and Seena's moments. :D) Rayden Thorn: We had ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Tige: The invisible rouge, a female, suddenly attack and gave me a painful stab wound on my shoulder. I roared and let loose of the male rouge. These two were ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Tige: I could feel the male rouge powering up. I released the ice block he was encased in and lunged to block Seena from what I knew was some sort ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mirror's Curse (full!)

    (Sorry i have been MIA, I was busy at my grandma's whilst she was in the hospital. hope this is alright not sure how to get Itaeo back into the ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    (Sorry this is so long! my next post will be shorter! I just wanted to get all these shenanigans down before I forgot.) Rayden Thorn: The man soon realized I ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Tige: "Alright who want's to fight me?" Everlee asked crossing her arms with a friendly smirk on her face. I stood up and walked over to her. "I will." I ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Hey I won't be able to post until later but can I have Tige fight Everlee???

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    Itaeo: (sorry that I went MIA for a while) I realize that I had zoned out for a bit on Robin. I snapped back to attention. "Sorry about that....whats wrong?" ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Burning Skies

    I can't believe I forgot to review this! (kicks self) I laughed and I cried. This piece was heartrendingly beautiful and sad. I love how you wrote it from a ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Life of a Mountain-Inception

    Hi I'm Shadowlight! This read like a fable in so many ways or a childrens story. it was so lovely! There are a few places where you use more modern ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scream Of New Life

    Hi I'm shadowlight! I really liked this piece! Unlike everyone else it seems I didn't see a transition form first to third. I just felt your main character was describing ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Creatures

    Hi I'm Shadow, I have to agree with the other reviewers, you have taken an old tired cliched storyline of vampires and werewolves and made it new and fresh! I ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: My-Father (The Struggle)

    Hi I'm shadow and I had the pleasure of reading this piece. I think it's almost impossible to critique a piece like this that is written form the heart. this ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Passchendaele

    Hi I'm Shadowlight and I had the pleasure of reading your piece. I have dyslexia so I'm not going to point out any spelling or punctuation errors. (personally I don't ...

    Jul 31, 2011


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost