User avatar

Shadowlight

  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Bute Pendragon-Earth I yelped as my boots were engulfed in flames, it looks like that rouge had fired everyone in the packs boots. I stomped about putting the flames out, ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Amidst the Roses DT Thread

    You have to see the movie! they tottaly have created a new breed of movie dragon and I cannot wait for the rest of the movie s to come out!!! ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Amidst the Roses DT Thread

    Hey everyone! I wasn't happy with the dragon I picked for Sebastian so I kept looking and found one that I think fits him much better. (Toothless!) he's much more ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Apprentice Games DT

    THAT SOUNDS SO COOL!!!!!

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Demhara Torre: “Wait!” I cried running up to the tattooists as they were getting ready to leave. Curse my grandmother for making me late!” “I' so sorry I'm late, I ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Tige: “I am Dasor, Pet of Reva.” The small tiger cub said into my mind as he nonchalantly cleaned his face. “ I am Tige.” I couldn't say who's pet ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Because I'm going senile how old it Reva again? 17? 18? I swear, once you turn 21 peeps it all goes downhill from there! XD

    Aug 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    sure! I don't think he hates her though Bee, I just think his emotions got the better of him. (sorry I haven't had a chance to clear that up.) But ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    OCC: I'm running out for my grandma so I will not be able to post for a little bit so don't use Bute or Demhara yet. Thanks!

    Aug 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Nope your right! He could be playing in a village for tips or something. (he is that kind of guy! XD) maybe there is a early summer harvest festival going ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Bute Pendragon: I had been waiting in line for hours while the sun beat down mercilessly. the actual registering took only moments, I was asked a few questions then given ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    I second Redfang!!! PLEASE may we get started bee?

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    OCC: When are we going to start this storybook? I'm really looking forward too it. :D

    Aug 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Amidst the Roses DT Thread

    Wow... I feel REALLY stupid. XD Right Midnight is the magic hour! Thank you Rosy!

    Aug 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Amidst the Roses DT Thread

    Stella, In the original rules for this storybook you said our characters have a midnight curfew. is that midnight for our individual timezones, or your timezone? Just wondering...

    Aug 12, 2011


I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg