User avatar

Shadowlight

  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    Caleb/hallway: I had left the gymnasium as soon as class ended, and headed back to my room to wash and change for dinner. While I walked down the hallway I ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    Caleb/Gymnasium: Fencing. It was a relatively new skill for me. I had learned the art of swordsmanship form early childhood, but this? Fencing was a different beast all together. I ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    I second Blondie! We went from- too fast, to too slow! XDD (there is no middle ground with us crazy writers is there? XD)

    Oct 20, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract DT

    Hey I'm going to be running out for about an hour so, I will probably miss the time window that you gave Fading. Which I am totally okay with! So ...

    Oct 20, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract DT

    I only have a second to be online but Bee my love- Yes, Caleb (if he could feel) would be happy to teach Cassie to play. :)

    Oct 20, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract DT

    OH okay, that's where I was really confused. XD I thought the knights got paired with a particular girl and protected her (as well as all the others) Thanks fading. ...

    Oct 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    sorry if this is really rough- I was in a hurry. Haleighlia/ her rooms: I had been escorted to my rooms late in the evening by General Aban- poor man ...

    Oct 20, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract DT

    Fading- do the knights know who their charge will be?

    Oct 20, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract DT

    No sweat! :) I'm not upset at all!

    Oct 20, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract DT

    I would rather Caleb NOT be a teacher, I can't see him being one at the moment. He is still studying things himself and besides I think if he's a ...

    Oct 20, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract DT

    I was asking as Bethany wrote Caleb teaching a music class, I wanted to ask about that- I had full intentions of making him a student, but in lue of ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract DT

    Are the knights teachers, TA's or are they students? (I mean they would have been students for hundreds of years but..... I'm just confused.) Thanks Fading! ~Shady

    Oct 19, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    Blue- I completely forgot about the murder in the garden! (slaps forehead) yeah, he's going to be informed of that first-that's kind of a big deal, guards being murdered in ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Dear Rouges Writers and Characters, I am writing you all to apologize for Miss Shady's horrible tardiness in posting another of my "netherworld" tidbits. unfortunately and yet fortunately for me, ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    (sorry for the ungodly long post.) Hector/Roof: Kosey had found me as always. He had learned long ago that when looking for me the first place to look was up, ...

    Oct 19, 2011


Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar