User avatar

Shadowhunter14

  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Most Disturbing Book...

    Unwind by Neal Shusterman isn't THAT disturbing, but it is, sort of. I really liked it though.

    Apr 18, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Looking for good books (preferably vampire)

    Bunnicula is like a comedic take on the vampire legend. It's written for kids but teens and adults can read it too, it's very entertaining. The mortal instruments series by ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Amazing Books

    In no particular order, 1. A series of unfortunate events (my all time faves) 2. The maximum ride series 3. The mortal instruments+infernal devices serieses 4. Unwind by Neal shusterman ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi people

    Hi yellowaeroplane (cool username by the way). Welcome to yws! Your novels sound awesome, you must post them on the site sometime, I'll be happy to read and/or review them. ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: One Year Social Experiment of a Teenager Chapt. 2

    Awesome! I really like this! Most of my nit-pics have already been mentioned by 322sivart, so I'll just give you my overall impression. I actually think you've improved since your ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery of Nightmares Part 2

    Wow! That's so awesome! I love its weirdness. It's kind of bizarre, but that's what makes it so cool and unique. Well done.

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Secretly loving you.

    Error404! I've been waiting until you posted something! And wow, this IS amazing!! How do you DO that? I wouldn't be able to produce something as wonderful as this in ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Unwind

    I really liked Unwind too, my friend recommended it to me. They're making a movie too, which I hope they'll do properly because if they don't they'll absolutely ruin it ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part Two

    Hey again! It's me, Shdaowhunter, come to review your second piece :) Like the last piece, I found this piece entertaining and I loved the cliff-hanger at the end! You ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part One

    Hey! Thanks for asking me to review your work! I'm always happy to do so! I agree that this piece was a bit short, and quite brief. I like your ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Fell Into the Fire

    Hey everyone! I hope you like this poem - it's one I've been writing for a little while but I still can't figure out how to end it! Suggestions of ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Whispers On the Ocean

    Wow, that was really good! I could really feel your emotion in that piece, and the rhyming didn't really sound forced at all. Great title too. And until it becomes ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The last time: (May contain refrence to death)

    Hey! cool poem, I don't really have anything to criticise (other members have already mentioned the things I was going to say.) I thought that this was the right length ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Genre Battle

    Fantasy is awesome!!!!!! :D Although i do like adventure/sci-fi/thriller/mystery and supernatural as well...today most authors write books that can be multiple genres all in one.

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Haven Chapter One

    Hello, it's me again (i also reviewed your prologue). Interesting piece! Not much really happened, but I like how you set the scene first to prepare the reader for the ...

    Feb 20, 2011


Poetry lies its way to the truth.
— John Ciardi