User avatar

Shadow_Thief13

  • Short Story » General, General Re: And We All Go The Same Way Home

    Beautiful, man! I just love the history of wars but hate them in the real world. When I was like 3, I remember the gunshots while I was on a ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: 12 Shocks of Xmas (Pt. 6)

    Finally! I was getting way to impatient. I don't know why you say this probably wouldn't be to good but I loved it. :D Forgot whatever the guy's name above ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Little Secrets

    Wait a sec... Moe, you're not really her sister are you? Well anyways, real or not, that was some real drama girl! I'm not much of a grammer correcter or ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: EverWayward #2

    So not as good as the first one. :cry: Oh well, hopefully there will be more of a eye capture in the next one. Or else... :twisted: ST

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: EverWayward #1

    I'm not going to do the grammar critique because everyone else pretty much covered that. This was the best thing I've ever read on here. To me even better than ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: DoaV (1st version): Prologue

    I really loved reading your prologue. But I did notice a few typos. Can't really remember where exactly, plus I'm not always the most helpful. Anyways, keep up the good ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Dead Poets Society

    I'm with Adnamarine and Seraph on this. Otherwise it's really good. I look forward to reading more of your literature. :P Shadow :wink:

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Shades of Gray

    Umm... you should probably shorten it a little, because that is waaay too long and gets on people nerves sometimes :?. Otherwise your story is captivating. :)

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My heart

    A few typos but that was amazing. It probably is'nt very important but I'd like an image in my mind from the story. Most people do. The story held within ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Empty Summer

    I was entranced by your story. My only concern is...the picture. I couldn't quite grasp what the characters looked like. Detail is needed for a feeling possessed image. But otherwise ...

    Jan 27, 2008


The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris