User avatar

Shadow_Thief13

  • Welcome Mat Re: yea...hi...talk to me? plz? im new here...

    Hey, um... dang I forgot your name already. Sorry XD Underneath all the little emoticons on the side it says: View More Smilies. That's where I got them, they've been ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: yea...hi...talk to me? plz? im new here...

    Hey, Vanilla! Thief here. I don't get the chance to get around much, but I know the covered basics. If you need someone to critique, I can get the job ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey I'm new! All my friends call me ST or Theif :twisted: Pick one I don't care. I hope you guys will read my stories! :smt110 The insperation for my ...

    Jan 27, 2008


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X