User avatar

ShadowQueen92

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stare At The Road.

    Really cool. I totally know the feeling, I have major bad anxiety attacks. I hope your mom changes her mind. Can't wait to read more! ^-^

    May 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: FairyTale Ch.1

    on the princess thing read the paper bag princess, not all princesses sit on their butts all day and have people wait on them hand and foot. I wanted jenna ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Death of a Fairy

    Freaking amazing! I love it! ^-^

    May 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Emo Poem

    I'm probably going to sound stupid, but I didn't really get it. It was confusing :(

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Boredom game :D

    Yes (laughter is the best medicine) Boring white socks I like kingdom hearts!!!

    May 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A self-portrait

    So cool! Very Beautiful!

    May 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A short story- The note from his heart

    Very cool! it seems like your really know your history ^-^ good job!

    May 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: FairyTale Ch.1

    Warning: This Fairy Tale is Not for Children! Okay, for starters, this isn’t a story about some damsel in distress needing the help of some big, strong man; that is ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: lost love

    this poem is awesome! full of emotion and descriptions!!! :D

    May 1, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Still Sane

    is there going to be more? I really want to know what happens next! It is soooo good! ^-^

    May 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop fun

    Freaking awesome! You take sweet pictures and edit them just as well! ^-^

    May 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lost lovers(revised)

    no sorry i was just really bored one night ^-^ thanks for the coment! :D

    May 1, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Stranger She Once Knew

    Awww I want to know what happens! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! Very very good! ^-^

    May 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1

    It was kind of confusing, and I got a little bored reading it. The names were cool though! ^-^

    May 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lost lovers(revised)

    Lost Lovers…. I walked in to the living room, tears running down my face. I had just broken up with my boyfriend. I didn't want to, but he was moving ...

    May 1, 2008


#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah