User avatar

ShadowPrincess16

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What Do You Look For in a Main Character?

    My tastes tend to differ depending on the setting. One thing is universal, though, and that's characters with a tragic backstory. I love it when a character has a dark ...

    Apr 10, 2017
  • Media Reviews Re: Lost

    I definitely loved Lost! Sawyer was my favorite, though Hurley was a close seond. I've watched it six times now and I still manage to find things I missed before. ...

    Apr 10, 2017
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bone Witch - Rin Chupeco

    I just finished this book and I fell in love. I've read - and own - Rin's previous books. Girl in the Well and the Suffering are also among my ...

    Apr 10, 2017
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favorite Female Characters

    The first would be Aelin Galathynius/Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass Aelin is one of my all time favorite female characters for so many reasons. She's tough as nails but ...

    Apr 10, 2017
  • NovMo Archives Re: PlanMoWriMo!

    Outlining is happening this month. I've got the general gist of the idea I want. I just need to make sure I have it completely outlined before I start.

    Oct 8, 2016


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown