User avatar

ShadowPrincess

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Black Hearts Blue Tears

    thx. i'm still writing the next chapter, but it's almost finished.

    May 5, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Last Day of My Love

    thx for reviewing. I dont really like this poem because it doesnt portray the emotion i was looking for.

    May 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It's our love story

    this was good but it was a little to short. You could have elaborated on his looks, his voice, or something else. Also, I didnt really get any emotion from ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Black Hearts Blue Tears

    Prologue His name echoes in the dark recesses of my mind. Clayton. Even now, the sound of his name can give light to a darkened day. It seems as though ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight Fan Fiction

    I liked it. When i read this, I could actually feel Bella's hurt and Edwards was an amzing read. From the opening line I was into it. You've written an ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: A Sad Poem.

    I thought that this poem was beautiful. Sad, but beautiful. k

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Black Hearts, Blue Bloods

    thank both of you for reviewing. I think I might re-write this story from front to back because i realize some of my mistakes and I have some new ideas ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Choosing You

    I loved your story. I especially liked how Jules and Sam interact with each other. I alos liked how Sam isn't too pushy about being in lovw with her. I ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- One

    hey, I loved your story. It was great! i especially loved Sophia, she sounds really interesting. !Well, that's all I've got for now. bye. Shadow Princess

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Black Hearts, Blue Bloods

    Black Hearts, Blue Bloods Chapter 1: Now Tears fall, like rain, from my eyes. They are all standing around me once more. But he is not among them. Where is ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Last Day of My Love

    thx 4 replying. I dont know how to rhyme, so none of my poems rhyme. lol

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Last Day of My Love

    Staring into your eyes that day, I knew I'd lost you, and now you don't love me anymore, but i wish you did, I wish I could look into your ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey.

    Hey peoples. wats up? me nuthin just sittin in school. (i have a free period first hour.) I love to write, to read, and to favroite thing to write is ...

    Mar 9, 2009


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind