User avatar

ShadowKnight155

  • Lounge, The Re: Writing: A process or an art?

    I'm posting this out of curiosity. In English class (which I hate), we are forced into writing essays. I've only ever received two creative writing assignments in my life, one ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Mathematicians...?

    I actually have to take a Calc class, (and I want to), in 12th grade, and everyone is expected to take Precalc and Trig(I'm not sure if you have to ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Dead Thread

    Well that was rude of you. To just go and kill it like that? Wow. Last I checked murder is not a friendly thing to do. *sarcasm* ;)

    Jun 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: kicked out

    Just have a guy put on JUST a bra and a thong but with NOTHING under them. Then see their reactions when you say "sup." Couldn't be easier. :P Why ...

    May 15, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone here into linguistics?

    Well, for a while, I've wanted to make a language. A REAL language. I've made ciphers and things all my life, but recently I've had a little obsession with (okay ...

    May 8, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Calculators in Math Classes

    Well to try and bring the debate back to semi on topic...and not about (specific) calculators... ;) Practical math IS all about number crunching. It's important to be able to ...

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Self-Publishing - Yay or Nay?

    Hmmm... I'd have to say it's a mix. I do definitely agree with the idea of "it's bad because it gets instant gratification when it's not deserved." And, again with ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Good in People

    Well, personally I do agree with many that all people are selfish, but think of it like this: Doing good generally brings good to yourself, especially in a ripple effect ...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Secrets

    Well, I'll admit Pilot just trolled me pretty good with that first post xD

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Favorite Book of All Time

    As said before, I hear that The Kite Runner is good, and I am currently reading A Thousand Splendid Suns, so I can personally say that that's good.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Kony!!!!! join up and stop this monster!!!

    I feel it's really important to point out some of these links. I haven't gotten through them all, but they might be a good start to research. As the one ...

    Mar 9, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Most Poetic Books You've Ever Read

    Title says it all, What is the most poetic and well written books you've ever read? Regardless of the plot. These/This book should've made the words just roll right off ...

    Feb 27, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Effects of Partitioning A Hard drive

    The USB thing sounds good, but then I get slow write speeds. I do have an Esata port and from my knowledge, that's for an external hardrive, but I'm dirt ...

    Feb 24, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Effects of Partitioning A Hard drive

    I would like to partition my hard drive for loading another Operating System(Ubuntu), and I was wondering if there was any geeks around YWS that would like to share their ...

    Feb 24, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Did the Points Go?

    You're not alone. ;)

    Feb 24, 2012


The brain is wider than the sky.
— Emily Dickenson