User avatar

ShadowKnight155

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The New Dawn; My Night.

    A short little love story, maybe a little cliche, but alas, it's a love story. Only the best can pull it off, and a rare stroke of luck. I assume ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Physical Appearance and its Psychological Effects

    Well, this is what I think/wonder;my thoughts on the beauty vs./& Personality thing(I do wonder from time to time): You know when you see "popular people," and they always are ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: So...many...ideas!

    Hello. I haven't been posting because I'm caught between a bunch of my ideas. I can't focus on one, and along with that I have school and a bit of ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Music while you write?

    I can't really listen to music when I write because at this point, I know all the lyrics to any song I listen to(and after about five times of listening ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Two Shorter Stories

    Travellers Travelers Two travellers travelers were hiking upon a dirt path that wound its way through a forest. They walked for days, and eventually reached a shallow river. A thin ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Psi Powers

    I'm going to simply prompt the question: Do you believe in Psi Powers? I wish to hear your opinions, and I'd like to know why others do, or don't believe ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The World is Drowning!

    (My teacher claimed Global Warming has been dis-proven, and that it is only/scientifically "Climate Change.") Personally, I believe that [climate change] is a natural, cyclical change. All environment

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Little Freedom

    I can see the(what looks like without reading the spoiler) hypocrisy. I often question freedoms and there meanings. You did a good job at the start, but like you said, ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Crash

    Very nice, I liked it. The Imagery is fast, and descriptive enough for me to get a picture, it's like when you see a movie and they flash a bunch ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Opinions, please

    What exactly do you mean? A story about my feelings? My evil intentions? Inner Perversion? Secrets?

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    Summer means depression, anxiety, reading, and programming. In about three weeks I knew a good amount of HTML Javascript, C++, CSS, and XML!

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    The sword! You can stab and write with both. One uses ink, the other uses blood! And you can blind people with a sword as well as intimidate them. Or, ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What Internet Browser do you use?

    Note: I searched a little, not too much, and although I seen a couple small topics on this, none where polls or had a lot of posts. So, I'll just ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Homework Help Re: Study Techniques

    People focus on facts. Arbitrary text that our mind just processes to mean something. I don't study, I am up at 2:00 in the morning on school nights, don't eat ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Research Archives Re: Which prison setting?

    A secret underground prison built under a small town in some random state(ie, not California, New York, Texas, Virginia or Ohio). Maybe Arkansas(don't here much from there), Colorado(untouched mountai

    Feb 5, 2011


The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14