User avatar

ShadowComet

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 2 (Part Two)

    Sup Deathcurrent, I think that this part of chapter 2 is really good, but I can't find anything to change. The other reviews may say many things, but only some ...

    Oct 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 2 (Part One)

    Hello once again Deathcurrent, I saw the title of this chapter and thought, "Man is this going to be funny." But it was a lot more serious than the title ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 3 W is a Police Officer (Part One)

    Hi Deathcurrent, I found the this part of the chapter funny and very foreshadowing. My favorite part of the chapter was the conversation with Sarah. A smile spread across Sarah’s ...

    Oct 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dagger of Truth (Prologue and Chapter 1 part one)

    Hi Deathcurrent. I just wanted to point out this. I was getting madder by the minute Madder isn't a word, maybe you could try angrier. you and I may be ...

    Sep 17, 2011


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss