User avatar

ShadedLight

  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Heike I went through the rest of my classes without social inteaction. If someone tried to speak to me, I left the room. The only exception to this rule was ...

    Aug 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Heike My blood was boiling as I got up from the floor. Snow freak. "You like fire?" Ian asked me. " 'Cuz I like fire." I held up a finger ...

    Aug 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Heike Well that was an interesting class period. I had some time to myself (second period study halls = useless) so I decided to take a stroll. I was just ...

    Aug 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Heike There would be introductions the day I forget my white board. Figures. "Ms. Henke, after you've put your feet where they belong, would you like to introduce yourself?" I ...

    Aug 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Heike With a final glance at the mirror I exit my private room, decked out in white. Today would be good. A new school was always great. New people to ...

    Aug 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Name: Heike Henke (Pronounced High-kah Hen-key) Gender: Female Species: Human Age: About to be seventeen Appearance: Blue eyes. Hair dyed black with bleached streaks. Wears either all white or all ...

    Aug 5, 2012


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow