User avatar

ShadedLight

  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Thanks for the love, y'all. I'll post this again in the DT for anyone who doesn't bother to read spoilers. (You know who you are.) Since, everyone else seems to ...

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Heike I was flying high. Roxanne was lying in the cage in my place. Raven and Trinity were both unconcious ( One day, those girls will have dain brammage ). ...

    Sep 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    ATTENTION: As I have previously stated Heike is mute. She is unable to talk, hiss, scream, yell, or yodel. Anything involving the vibration of vocal cords is a no-no. Sound ...

    Sep 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Heike I woke up handcuffed to a pipe and rolled my eyes. This whole 'waking up from a nearly deadly attack, tied/chained up in a strange room' thing is becoming ...

    Sep 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    JourneyGirl: My character is mute, and therefore not able to 'hiss' a response. ******************************************************************************************************** Heike I slowly

    Sep 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Heike "Why the hell would you do something so stupid? I rolled my eyes at the girl, Tiffany, ranting at me. Then, to point out her own stupidity, I started ...

    Sep 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Heike It is sometimes scary, the amount you can do on the internet. They have webpages dedicated to vampire hunters. According to google, 654,973,004 of them. As I typed on ...

    Sep 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Heike The wind whipped around my hair as I quickly manuvered through the dead of night, my black outfit making me nearly invisable, minus the pale face and red eyes ...

    Sep 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Heike I watch from the roof as the drama goes down. People running in all directions, screaming, some crying. Ms. Wenchester, Domino, and Steve all running to the woods, following ...

    Aug 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Heike "You want to do what?" Ian asked incredulously. Come on! It'll be fun. We haven't been able to leave school grounds for the city because it's such a trek. ...

    Aug 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Heike That little girl, the one who had come to get me earlier, was dead. I stood there, staring at her lifeless body as Ms.Wenchester brought her down from the ...

    Aug 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Heike When Ian handed me that bottle, I felt like she had just dowsed me with ice water. The thought of drinking that... I was nearly sick in the hallway. ...

    Aug 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Heike My entire body was on fire, burning from the inside out. I got up from my bed and stumbled to the large window. I yanked the curtains shut and ...

    Aug 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Heike I stared at the bag of blood that was slowly creeping into my veins. Does that look yummy? I honestly didn't know. I was alone (This was starting to ...

    Aug 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    It felt good to be outside. The breeze was just cool enough and the smell of pine was heavenly. My slightly dulled senses might have been one of the reasons ...

    Aug 12, 2012


You flare, you flicker, you fade... And in the end, all your tomorrows become yesterdays.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)