User avatar

ShadedLight

  • Lounge, The Re: Writing Olympics: Team Conjunction

    The owl frightens me... is it too late to drop out of the olympics...

    Aug 10, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Olympics Event Four

    Trash Talk (When you don't know what to do, write a haiku) Why is it that now any part of me in your home is in your trashcan?

    Aug 9, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Writing Olympics 2012

    Do we get to play an anthem if we win?

    Aug 7, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Olympics Event Two

    Subgeothermaldom            From the Editor's Desk Dear Webster's, I believe that you have received my previous letters about the zombies kept on your payroll. Today, however; I ...

    Aug 7, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Has bullying gotten worse or are kids more sensitive?

    This was a conversation I overheard (was shamelessly eavesdropping on) a while ago between two chaperones on a school trip. One girl's mother had said that bullying was really bad ...

    Jul 1, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mathematics in daily life!!!!

    Oh, rounding. Just look at the trouble you cause...

    Jun 28, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mathematics in daily life!!!!

    That's false. Irrational numbers, although they do not terminate, are not infinite quantities themselves. The number 1 has infinite "invisible" zeros both in front of and after the decimal, and ...

    Jun 28, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mathematics in daily life!!!!

    Thinking ONLY mathematically it should not be possible. A ball diamond is composed of two 45-45-90 triangles. The side that these two triangles have in common is the hypotenuse ( ...

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mathematics in daily life!!!!

    Personally, I'm a math fan (and not just because I have a crush on my teacher). There are some problems that just bend the mind, are seemingly impossible to solve, ...

    Apr 28, 2012


I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Atticus