User avatar

ShadedLight

  • Randomosity Re: The 'Pound your keyboard' game (Not literally.)

    loiujbgwtg. Louisiana octopi instantly unite just because great water trolls grew.

    Sep 3, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Make me up some unsolved math expressions!

    (17-18+4)9-2 71/2(1/4*16) 12.5x/7 - (512 - 413) 842/48*32(6-7+1) 17x*9/4-18 (42*42)x/888-222

    Aug 12, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Writing Olympics 2012

    Does contributing to a storybook count as a new work? (I ask way to many questions. I'm sorry about that.)

    Aug 12, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing Olympics: Team Conjunction

    CHAAA! Event four is ours! MWA-HA-HA-HA... I mean cool... If we had an anthem to play it would be Conjunction Junction (What's your function).

    Aug 12, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Olympics Scavenger Hunt

    By notorious do you mean the most well known?

    Aug 12, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing Olympics: Team Conjunction

    Anything you know of the top of your head would be useful.

    Aug 12, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing Olympics: Team Conjunction

    Ugh... I've managed to find 9 answers. I still don't like this event. At least with the others I felt like I was doing something productive. *pout*

    Aug 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Writing Olympics 2012

    Do we have to know all the questions on the questionnaire? Or can we choose one or two from each level?

    Aug 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing Olympics: Team Conjunction

    I know. I didn't want to take chances so I changed "All is fair in love and war" to "There are no rules in combat" just to make it that ...

    Aug 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing Olympics: Team Conjunction

    Read it and loved it (Woah, great discription right?), although I won't be much help when it comes to reviewing. I can't songwrite or really write poetry myself and I ...

    Aug 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing Olympics: Team Conjunction

    Tiffany & Co. (known colloquially as Tiffany or Tiffany's) is a luxury American multinational jewelry and silverware corporation with headquarters in New York City. Tiffany's sells jewelry, sterling s

    Aug 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Olympics Event Five

    Guess what?!? I have a team now! Team Conjunction. WOO! Picture 1 FearĀ  Combat No Rules There are certain moments in life that make your heart stop. Having your husband's ...

    Aug 10, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing Olympics: Team Conjunction

    Congrats on the gold! You shall soon have more shiny stuff than Tiffany's. I was going to do image 1. I had my story half written, left, came back 3 ...

    Aug 10, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing Olympics: Team Conjunction

    Huzzah! I'd love to be on your team, in spirit or otherwise. If an exception is made, well that would just rock my socks!

    Aug 10, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing Olympics: Team Conjunction

    Just stopping by. Missed the join a team deadline... didn't think anyone would want me on their team anyway.

    Aug 10, 2012


GET YER EYES AWAY FROM MY EYE SOCKETS >.>
— herbalhour