User avatar

ShadedLight

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Writing Olympics 2012

    Do we get to play an anthem if we win?

    Aug 7, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Olympics Event Two

    Subgeothermaldom            From the Editor's Desk Dear Webster's, I believe that you have received my previous letters about the zombies kept on your payroll. Today, however; I ...

    Aug 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Name: Heike Henke (Pronounced High-kah Hen-key) Gender: Female Species: Human Age: About to be seventeen Appearance: Blue eyes. Hair dyed black with bleached streaks. Wears either all white or all ...

    Aug 5, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    She dyed her wedding dress black.

    Aug 5, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Has bullying gotten worse or are kids more sensitive?

    This was a conversation I overheard (was shamelessly eavesdropping on) a while ago between two chaperones on a school trip. One girl's mother had said that bullying was really bad ...

    Jul 1, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mathematics in daily life!!!!

    Oh, rounding. Just look at the trouble you cause...

    Jun 28, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mathematics in daily life!!!!

    That's false. Irrational numbers, although they do not terminate, are not infinite quantities themselves. The number 1 has infinite "invisible" zeros both in front of and after the decimal, and ...

    Jun 28, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mathematics in daily life!!!!

    Thinking ONLY mathematically it should not be possible. A ball diamond is composed of two 45-45-90 triangles. The side that these two triangles have in common is the hypotenuse ( ...

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mathematics in daily life!!!!

    Personally, I'm a math fan (and not just because I have a crush on my teacher). There are some problems that just bend the mind, are seemingly impossible to solve, ...

    Apr 28, 2012


If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March