User avatar

ShadedLight

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Writing Olympics 2012

    Do we have to know all the questions on the questionnaire? Or can we choose one or two from each level?

    Aug 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing Olympics: Team Conjunction

    I know. I didn't want to take chances so I changed "All is fair in love and war" to "There are no rules in combat" just to make it that ...

    Aug 11, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Fear Academy DT

    Is making Gray team up with Chuck Norris to save the world considered big?

    Aug 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Heike With a final glance at the mirror I exit my private room, decked out in white. Today would be good. A new school was always great. New people to ...

    Aug 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing Olympics: Team Conjunction

    Read it and loved it (Woah, great discription right?), although I won't be much help when it comes to reviewing. I can't songwrite or really write poetry myself and I ...

    Aug 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing Olympics: Team Conjunction

    Tiffany & Co. (known colloquially as Tiffany or Tiffany's) is a luxury American multinational jewelry and silverware corporation with headquarters in New York City. Tiffany's sells jewelry, sterling s

    Aug 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Olympics Event Five

    Guess what?!? I have a team now! Team Conjunction. WOO! Picture 1 FearĀ  Combat No Rules There are certain moments in life that make your heart stop. Having your husband's ...

    Aug 10, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing Olympics: Team Conjunction

    Congrats on the gold! You shall soon have more shiny stuff than Tiffany's. I was going to do image 1. I had my story half written, left, came back 3 ...

    Aug 10, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing Olympics: Team Conjunction

    Huzzah! I'd love to be on your team, in spirit or otherwise. If an exception is made, well that would just rock my socks!

    Aug 10, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing Olympics: Team Conjunction

    Just stopping by. Missed the join a team deadline... didn't think anyone would want me on their team anyway.

    Aug 10, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing Olympics: Team Conjunction

    The owl frightens me... is it too late to drop out of the olympics...

    Aug 10, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Fear Academy DT

    I would love to have a roommate... but my character (Heike) disagrees. *sigh*

    Aug 9, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Olympics Event Four

    Trash Talk (When you don't know what to do, write a haiku) Why is it that now any part of me in your home is in your trashcan?

    Aug 9, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Fear Academy DT

    Will do.

    Aug 9, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Fear Academy DT

    I believe I should now be "checking in"...I still have no idea what is going on... I'm kinda just wingin' it...

    Aug 9, 2012


akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon