-
Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)
Heike When Ian handed me that bottle, I felt like she had just dowsed me with ice water. The thought of drinking that... I was nearly sick in the hallway. ...
Aug 15, 2012 -
Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)
Heike My entire body was on fire, burning from the inside out. I got up from my bed and stumbled to the large window. I yanked the curtains shut and ...
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)
Heike I stared at the bag of blood that was slowly creeping into my veins. Does that look yummy? I honestly didn't know. I was alone (This was starting to ...
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)
It felt good to be outside. The breeze was just cool enough and the smell of pine was heavenly. My slightly dulled senses might have been one of the reasons ...
Aug 12, 2012 -
Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)
Heike I went through the rest of my classes without social inteaction. If someone tried to speak to me, I left the room. The only exception to this rule was ...
Aug 12, 2012 -
Re: Make me up some unsolved math expressions!
(17-18+4)9-2 71/2(1/4*16) 12.5x/7 - (512 - 413) 842/48*32(6-7+1) 17x*9/4-18 (42*42)x/888-222
Aug 12, 2012 -
Re: YWS Writing Olympics 2012
Does contributing to a storybook count as a new work? (I ask way to many questions. I'm sorry about that.)
Aug 12, 2012 -
Re: Writing Olympics: Team Conjunction
CHAAA! Event four is ours! MWA-HA-HA-HA... I mean cool... If we had an anthem to play it would be Conjunction Junction (What's your function).
Aug 12, 2012 -
Re: Fear Academy DT
GAH!!!!! This storybook thing is far too addicting! Between this and the Olympics I have been on YWS FOREVER! I have to leave now, preferably before I destroy my iPad ...
Aug 12, 2012 -
Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)
Heike My blood was boiling as I got up from the floor. Snow freak. "You like fire?" Ian asked me. " 'Cuz I like fire." I held up a finger ...
Aug 12, 2012 -
Re: YWS Olympics Scavenger Hunt
By notorious do you mean the most well known?
Aug 12, 2012 -
Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)
Heike Well that was an interesting class period. I had some time to myself (second period study halls = useless) so I decided to take a stroll. I was just ...
Aug 12, 2012 -
Re: Writing Olympics: Team Conjunction
Anything you know of the top of your head would be useful.
Aug 12, 2012 -
Re: Writing Olympics: Team Conjunction
Ugh... I've managed to find 9 answers. I still don't like this event. At least with the others I felt like I was doing something productive. *pout*
Aug 11, 2012 -
Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)
Heike There would be introductions the day I forget my white board. Figures. "Ms. Henke, after you've put your feet where they belong, would you like to introduce yourself?" I ...
Aug 11, 2012
