User avatar

ShaddowSoldier

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Time Rift

    Thank you for the post, i realised by the time of this story, it's a bit hard to realise but the main character is actually supposed to be a human ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Time Rift

    The Time Rift I was walking through the High Council, on my way to my office. When I was walking through my door I saw the queen. She was waiting ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hope

    Hello DannielleLovesong, I really liked your poem!! It was very heart filled and beautiful. I liked your emphasis on the darkness. I also liked how there is light and hope ...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Your Soft Blue Eyes

    hi Kingo, that peom was reallly good. i believe that if you say that to a girl thenn shea will go out with you. i said that because the words ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Feel.

    brilliant, just brilliant! in this you explained the different ways to feel. for example you wrote red and on the next line it relates to burn or by putting something ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Single Bullet

    Kingo, great job on the poem. it was really deep and i enjoyed it. I thought you had a spelling mistake in this part "made me glade it went by ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Those I cannot Save

    Bravo! (Clap, clap, clap.) Bravo!(Clap, clap, clap.) that was a good, and if I would, I'd rate it well, wouldn't that be swell. kingo, that is the first thing that ...

    Aug 19, 2010


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy