User avatar

ShaddowSoldier

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fall of Rexalectal

    I wrote this story about a few weeks ago and so bare with the story. but read the main info. brackets are pronunciation. -ShaddowSoldier

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fall of Rexalectal

    Captain’s log, May 7, 2022. I just got initiated as leader of the HCPS (High Council Protection Squads). Many thoughts come into mind when i think about what waits for ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Time Rift

    Hey WatchMeBurn, thanx for the review. :D -ShaddowSoldier

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Dream of Doll (Photos)

    Hello ShaddowSoldier here, how would I start myself off with this without hurting your feelings? Well here's the best thing I could possibly think of. Well here goes, as cute ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I'd Follow You Anywhere

    Hello Kingolions, this is a good poem and all, sorry if you were expecting mean criticism but I just don't like being mean. you are a true poet! -ShaddowSoldier

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Our Last Hope (must read first review for it to make sence)

    hey thanks for the comments, but I just want to the first paragraph is, well, then the second paragraph is telling you how 170 dragons had died by killing one ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Our Last Hope (must read first review for it to make sence)

    Hi everyone, the first paragraph is one side of the story and the other is the other side of the story. stay tuned for more stories for some terms to ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Our Last Hope (must read first review for it to make sence)

    Our Last Hope “Alrighty then, the dragons are multiplying enough that there are at least 6 million worldwide.” Everyone gasped at that moment. “I sent Colonel and Brigadier Tempus for ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Time Rift

    yeah, um, my friend told me to just drop it and move. so i will, for now. ps: you put a 'd' where its not wanted/needed. (please tell me whats ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Angel - Rated 18+ (STRICTLY!!!!!!!!!)

    Hello TheBigCheese, it's a good poem, i guess. but how exactly does this fit into dramatic poetry? and after reading this "dramatic" piece of poetry i wonder if you are ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Time Rift

    okay everybody, i know there are alot of faults in my story and it's a bit ahead in the story line which makes it hard to understand, thats why I ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A day paridise....

    Hello lightningbolt, I liked your poem, although it was short like a poem, the way you said it made it sound more like a story. Now, don't take my review ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing - Isha (LP's contest)

    [center] [/center]hi, dont worry too much but thats a good picture and you shouldn't worry too much

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Butterfly Tiger

    Hello Yuriko, to be honest, that is a wonderful picture. To be honest one more time, I have never seen such a great drawing like that. I undertake art lessons ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: La Guerra Di Ferruzzano

    Hi TheBigCheese, Good job on the story. It must have taken you a while to think up that story. But after reading this story I could see that you are ...

    Oct 25, 2010


Regret has a flavor and it tastes like the espresso I consumed at 9pm.
— SilverNight