User avatar

Seraphina

  • Welcome Mat Re: Read This Or Else - Mwahaha!

    Hi there! You seem to be really really smart Ö and I was so happy with being one year younger than everybody in my class =D You know, I googled ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: - Read Me -

    Hi Stori, Nice to meet you! =D

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: - Read Me -

    Hi there Writers xD How are you? Hope you are as happy as I am today ^^ I have NO homework - hurray! - and NO parents at home to ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Munchie!!!

    Hi there Munchie! How are you? I have two sisters and 1 brother. They are all younger than me and they just keep watching Disney Channel, so obviously I have ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Moi!

    Salut! Bienvenue sur le site! C super de lire ton message! Je suis belge aussi xD et francophone. Pas de la Wallonie, mais ma mère est française, tu vois le ...

    May 15, 2010


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn