User avatar

Seraphina

  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Death Of Sara WiseMan (edited)

    Hi there! First of all, your piece was pretty good. It's kind of catchy and I hope you'll write some more about Sara Wiseman xD I agree with wickedwonder about ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Read This Or Else - Mwahaha!

    Hi there! You seem to be really really smart Ö and I was so happy with being one year younger than everybody in my class =D You know, I googled ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: - Read Me -

    Hi Stori, Nice to meet you! =D

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Breaking Dawn add on

    That was adorable! Gosh, Stephenie Meyer just found herself a worthy successor! Your way of writing and her don't differ much, it was as if I was reading one of ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Snape's Heart

    He, that was so... emotional and not Snape-like; but is was really cute. It was a good idea to put Snape in such a situation; contrast is good =D This ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Vampire Twins

    Hi Sophia! Well, this was a nice story. I really enjoyed it. I love the way you make all those questions - like who these people are, what they are ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Hermione's Adventure

    I really liked this! Especially Dumbledore's entree xD so funny! You kept JK Rowlings style and that's great! Well done! -- A.

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Scripts Re: FREAKY SPAGHETTI

    Amazing! So weird, but soooo funny! Well done! -- A.

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Azaleas for Susie

    Oh no! Why is Suzie dying? *eyes filling* It's so sad! But what a beautiful writing!

    May 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: - Read Me -

    Hi there Writers xD How are you? Hope you are as happy as I am today ^^ I have NO homework - hurray! - and NO parents at home to ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Back

    Uhm, I wrote this a few months ago ^^ It's not good... It was the first story-like thing I ever wrote in English. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome! xD

    May 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Back

    “You know why we are here, elf. “ “Oh, ow,” I muttered in silence, but I knew it was far too late. Everything around me disappeared; Lily, Evan - suffering ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Munchie!!!

    Hi there Munchie! How are you? I have two sisters and 1 brother. They are all younger than me and they just keep watching Disney Channel, so obviously I have ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Moi!

    Salut! Bienvenue sur le site! C super de lire ton message! Je suis belge aussi xD et francophone. Pas de la Wallonie, mais ma mère est française, tu vois le ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Answers to Questions Everyone Has

    Hi! Thank you! You were obviously sent from heaven to help us all down here on Earth! :D Thanks again, it was really useful information!

    May 15, 2010


Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
— Thomas Neill