User avatar

Seraphania

  • Archive Re: Corporeal

    Sorry for the lapse again really busy. Anyone out there who doesn't want to drop out?

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Corporeal

    I'm going to try and make it so that everyone else can join: Cass: "We need to get everyone else," Cass snapped, whirling on the other two teens as soon ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Corporeal

    POOR PHILIP PULLMAN!!! such plagiarism is making me :cry: !!! Guys... really! C'mon! Has SOMEBODY decided they liked Golden Compass tooooo much! Hey- you could have made it a continuation ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Corporeal

    *ARGHH! I didn't see your post!!!!* What are we going to do? It's fine. I can fix it. And midnightwolf, I think you should read the prologue - the lab ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Corporeal

    I'm sorry for the lapse. My USB, which had this whole lovely prologue that I'd written out, died. Ergh. I was forced to rewrite the whole thing. I'll also have ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Corporeal

    That sounds great. We just need some people to be the SSC scientists and the 'evil' government. If no one else comes, does anyone want to switch? I will if ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Corporeal

    Umm....bump? Come on, people...we need more.

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Ari hissed in pain as she tried to kick open the lock, resulting in a painful jolt of pain that went up to her feet. The iron bars burned her ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Corporeal

    Wow...people actually replied. :D This is the first time I attempted to instigate one of these things....but we need moooore people. D:

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Corporeal

    An idea taken from me and my friends on another forum, based on the philosophy of dæmonism. If you haven't an idea what dæmons/animal personalities are, google them. :3 Here's ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Ari: Ari was about to keep arguing when someone grabbed her from behind, pulling her roughly into a cage. It happened so quickly she had no time to fight, though ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    "Hey, stop!" Ari said, grabbing the man's sleeve. "You can't just knock a bi - a person down like that. Where I come from it's considered rude." The man appraised ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Ari *is now third person* Ari gasped as someone crashed into her, pushing her to the ground. She sprawled on her back, too surprised to catch herself. She looked up ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    - Ari - "Get off of me!" I snarled, hissing and spitting like an angry animal at the guards who held me. The others were acting similar - there was ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    I'd like to start, but I haven't done RPG in so long...I'm not really sure how. D: Anyways, shouldn't Owling start?

    Nov 2, 2008


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind