-
Re: What to do if your inspiration is drained.
You visit...what? I don't think I understand.
Nov 5, 2008 -
Re: What to do if your inspiration is drained.
Those are both really good suggestions.....another thing I like doing is listening to the soundtrack of a movie I like, and seeing how my writing's influenced by it. (Like Lady ...
Nov 1, 2008 -
Re: Extreme Writer's Block
If you're in the middle of writing a story, go ahead and write that scene you've been thinking about - we all have at least one. It might help. If ...
Oct 29, 2008 -
Re: What to do if your inspiration is drained.
Sometimes I switch projects....doint that helps, but I can only work on one thing at a time.
Oct 29, 2008 -
Re: Do you carry a notebook with you?
I have my story saved in several places on the computer, but I also carry a notebook for brainstorming, plotting, and so on.
Oct 28, 2008 -
Re: Whats the Process you take in writing a book//novel??
Here's my technique for the current novel I'm working on: 1) The idea. A few months ago I got a good idea. I wrote it down, let it fester in ...
Oct 28, 2008 -
Re: What to do if your inspiration is drained.
I've also been going outside to work a lot. There's a little park with a pond right by where I live, and it's pretty quiet...I go there with my laptop ...
Oct 28, 2008 -
Re: What to do if your inspiration is drained.
A few months ago, after finishing my final exams for school, I found that it was impossible to write. Not writer's block, per se; my mind was simply too drained ...
Oct 23, 2008
