User avatar

Seraphania

  • Media Reviews Re: The Underland Chronicles

    Has anyone else read these books? I love them so much, and I'm looking for another fan out there who likes writing....

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I thought Lionboy was certainly wasn't the best, but I enjoyed it enough. It was just, you know, one of those side books that you read when you're really bored....

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Hah, that made me laugh. :D I checked out the Wikipedia...there're a lot of bad reviews about it, actually....

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why can't we be lazy?

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I'll be honest. I think I'm a better writer than Paoilini. Heck, I know that I'm a better writer. I'm not arrogant; it's a fact. Most of us here are ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "Did you hear what I heard?"

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Charlie Bone. I really love the story plot, and it's engaging, but the main character is waaaaay too perfect. He has all these special powers and got annoying.

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche Fantasy

    There's one book that everyone has failed to mention: Swordbird. It's another book by a 'child prodigy' named Nancy Yi Fan. Ever heard of Redwall? Well, Swordbird's like a bad ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Swordbird. A big fuss was made because the author was thirteen or whatever when she wrote it, and she came from China, but it's in all honesty a terrible book. ...

    Oct 23, 2008


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl