User avatar

Seraphania

  • Writing Tips Re: Do you carry a notebook with you?

    I have my story saved in several places on the computer, but I also carry a notebook for brainstorming, plotting, and so on.

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "Did you hear what I heard?"

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Charlie Bone. I really love the story plot, and it's engaging, but the main character is waaaaay too perfect. He has all these special powers and got annoying.

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Whats the Process you take in writing a book//novel??

    Here's my technique for the current novel I'm working on: 1) The idea. A few months ago I got a good idea. I wrote it down, let it fester in ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What to do if your inspiration is drained.

    I've also been going outside to work a lot. There's a little park with a pond right by where I live, and it's pretty quiet...I go there with my laptop ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nihao.

    Whoa! You must have an awesomem taste in dog names, lol. I dunno if they miss Singapore..everything in China is hecka cheap, so we all love it here.

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche Fantasy

    There's one book that everyone has failed to mention: Swordbird. It's another book by a 'child prodigy' named Nancy Yi Fan. Ever heard of Redwall? Well, Swordbird's like a bad ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nihao.

    Cool. We have a lot of people at my school from the Singapore area. Nihao, ni you goh? Wo you liang ge goh? Tamen jiao Happy he Daisy. Yeah, I'm ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Prophecy of Flight - Chapter 1

    Hey there. This is my first fanfiction for a book series called 'The Underland Chronicles'. They're not very well known, but I love them. This is the first chapter of ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What to do if your inspiration is drained.

    A few months ago, after finishing my final exams for school, I found that it was impossible to write. Not writer's block, per se; my mind was simply too drained ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight - A Reality.

    Hah. This was actually very funny, but I do have an odd sense of humour. Just a few things, though: - I'd suggest a little bit more detail in the ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Pure of Heart ^_^

    I like 'Pure of Heart' best. All in all, I really like the prologue. It sets the mood for the story very well. I loved the way it flowed....post more?

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Swordbird. A big fuss was made because the author was thirteen or whatever when she wrote it, and she came from China, but it's in all honesty a terrible book. ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nihao.

    Hey there all. I'm Seraphania, but you can call me Ari. Writing is my passion (I'm working on a fantasy novel at the moment) and I've been doing it pretty ...

    Oct 23, 2008


I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal