User avatar

Seraphania

  • Media Reviews Re: The Underland Chronicles

    Has anyone else read these books? I love them so much, and I'm looking for another fan out there who likes writing....

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I thought Lionboy was certainly wasn't the best, but I enjoyed it enough. It was just, you know, one of those side books that you read when you're really bored....

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Hah, that made me laugh. :D I checked out the Wikipedia...there're a lot of bad reviews about it, actually....

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lyrria; The Beginning- The Dream

    First thing: I love the name. *steals* Okay, I won't steal it, but it's really pretty. The title's what drew me in in the first place. Her heart was going ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Ari *is now third person* Ari gasped as someone crashed into her, pushing her to the ground. She sprawled on her back, too surprised to catch herself. She looked up ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    - Ari - "Get off of me!" I snarled, hissing and spitting like an angry animal at the guards who held me. The others were acting similar - there was ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    I'd like to start, but I haven't done RPG in so long...I'm not really sure how. D: Anyways, shouldn't Owling start?

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Name: Arialba Tycho Houlen (Ari) Age: 16 Gender: Female Race: Therianthrope (shape-shifter) Personality: Instinctive and fierce, and very sarcastic. Intelligent and somewhat selfish, and won't hesitat

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What to do if your inspiration is drained.

    Those are both really good suggestions.....another thing I like doing is listening to the soundtrack of a movie I like, and seeing how my writing's influenced by it. (Like Lady ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Extreme Writer's Block

    If you're in the middle of writing a story, go ahead and write that scene you've been thinking about - we all have at least one. It might help. If ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What to do if your inspiration is drained.

    Sometimes I switch projects....doint that helps, but I can only work on one thing at a time.

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why can't we be lazy?

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I'll be honest. I think I'm a better writer than Paoilini. Heck, I know that I'm a better writer. I'm not arrogant; it's a fact. Most of us here are ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nihao.

    Wor henhao, sheishei. Ni ne? Disney does pwn. :D

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sophmores!

    I can't wait until the weekend....:D 2011, yeah!

    Oct 28, 2008


i like my water boneless
— cherie