User avatar

Seraphania

  • Archive Re: Corporeal

    *ARGHH! I didn't see your post!!!!* What are we going to do? It's fine. I can fix it. And midnightwolf, I think you should read the prologue - the lab ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Underland Chronicles

    The Hunger Games? Nope, they aren't being sold in China yet. I've heard loads of great things about them so far, though, and I'm a member on the forum. Speaking ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Corporeal

    I'm sorry for the lapse. My USB, which had this whole lovely prologue that I'd written out, died. Ergh. I was forced to rewrite the whole thing. I'll also have ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Corporeal

    That sounds great. We just need some people to be the SSC scientists and the 'evil' government. If no one else comes, does anyone want to switch? I will if ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Corporeal

    Umm....bump? Come on, people...we need more.

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Lengthening Writing

    Yeah, just because you write down words doesn't mean they're set in stone. You can write out the basic story now, then go back and add/take away whatever you want.

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Second Person

    I can only thnk of those 'chose your own ending' stories....

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What to do if your inspiration is drained.

    You visit...what? I don't think I understand.

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Ari hissed in pain as she tried to kick open the lock, resulting in a painful jolt of pain that went up to her feet. The iron bars burned her ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Corporeal

    Wow...people actually replied. :D This is the first time I attempted to instigate one of these things....but we need moooore people. D:

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Barack Obama - President Elect

    I was rooting for McCain....oh, well. I'm glad I don't live in America.

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Corporeal

    An idea taken from me and my friends on another forum, based on the philosophy of dæmonism. If you haven't an idea what dæmons/animal personalities are, google them. :3 Here's ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Ari: Ari was about to keep arguing when someone grabbed her from behind, pulling her roughly into a cage. It happened so quickly she had no time to fight, though ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    "Hey, stop!" Ari said, grabbing the man's sleeve. "You can't just knock a bi - a person down like that. Where I come from it's considered rude." The man appraised ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    I'm at 41,400 words. *dies*

    Nov 3, 2008


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew