-
Re: Run
As always, I tried my best to ignore the summons. 'Summons' is a good word here, but I'm not sure if the tense is right, or the number. "Summoning that ...
Jan 12, 2009 -
Re: The Name's Bond. Ari Bond.
Yesh. >.< That's why I usually go by Ari. i love water, but people are always "did your parents name you after the disney movie?" to me. No, thanks. Favorite ...
Jan 12, 2009 -
Re: Writing for Publishing?
I suppose I'm shallow, because I am writing to get published. :D I know you've probably heard this again and again, but I'm in the middle of writing what I ...
Jan 11, 2009 -
Re: The Name's Bond. Ari Bond.
I think I can follow those rules. I love betaing stories on FFN and editing is really fun for me. And I abhor chatspeak, though the smilies are fun. 83 ...
Jan 11, 2009 -
Re: The Name's Bond. Ari Bond.
Figured I'd let people know who I am since I'm steadily becoming more active on here. Hurrah. Name: Ari (real name, short for Arielle) Other names: Seraphania, Callisto, Supreme One ...
Jan 11, 2009 -
Re: Book in a sentence
Breaking Dawn: A girl named [s]Mary Sue[/s] Bella Swan marries her [s]stalker[/s] true love and becomes pregnant with his [s]demon spawn[/s] baby, and then they all [s]suck up[/s] fight the ...
Jan 11, 2009 -
Re: The Hunger Games
I haven't read this yet, but I'm a huge fan of Collin's other series, The Underland Chronicles. I'd suggest you read them as well; they're really good. That's the Unofficial ...
Jan 11, 2009 -
Re: Notebooks/Journals
I only have one notebook that I use for the planning and idea-scribbling for my current novel. It has everything in it: character plans and details, plot sketches, words I ...
Jan 11, 2009 -
Re: I need help with my book..
Start off with a hook: something exciting to grab the reader and draw them in. Sometimes I use dialogue, sometimes just a plain interesting statement (for first person) or even ...
Jan 6, 2009 -
Re: Corporeal
Sorry for the lapse again really busy. Anyone out there who doesn't want to drop out?
Nov 19, 2008 -
Re: Corporeal
I'm going to try and make it so that everyone else can join: Cass: "We need to get everyone else," Cass snapped, whirling on the other two teens as soon ...
Nov 13, 2008 -
Re: Newbie!
Haaaay, welcome. :D I'm relatively new as well, but let me tell you this place is really great. Lotsa fun people to talk to. See ya', and welcome!
Nov 12, 2008 -
Re: Just me...
Ooooh, SA, eh? I haven't been there myself, but a few of my friends are from there. I've been living in Asia for almost eight years, so I totally get ...
Nov 12, 2008 -
Re: What to do if your inspiration is drained.
What the heck? The first thing I see on that website is porn! Oh God, my eyes....what's your problem?
Nov 12, 2008 -
Re: Corporeal
POOR PHILIP PULLMAN!!! such plagiarism is making me :cry: !!! Guys... really! C'mon! Has SOMEBODY decided they liked Golden Compass tooooo much! Hey- you could have made it a continuation ...
Nov 12, 2008
