User avatar

Seraphania

  • Writing Tips Re: Freeware for writers

    Wow, that's really cool. I'm going to go there frequently. ^^

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Darnit, I think we might have to read that for school soon. Now I'm suspicious. I despise whining. aye, don't let your teacher tell you it's a great book. You ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing for Publishing?

    I look at many books being published today by adults, and I know I'm better. It's that simple. Age shouldn't matter; it's the talent that is what makes us authors.

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Editing - An Easy List

    Glad you two liked it. And at ankhirke: Very nice website! It's very detailed.

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Editing - An Easy List

    Sooooo. I browsed the articles thread, but could find nothing about editing. D: Which seems to be an integral part of writing from my point of view. I'm not talking ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Salvation's Show

    Funny, if a tad insulting (yes, I am a Christian :p). Even so, I liked it. My only advice is to change the line about the cash a bit; it ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Darnit, I think we might have to read that for school soon. Now I'm suspicious. I despise whining.

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Firebird

    I'm reading it now, and I'll edit this and give comments when I'm done, okay? Sounds great, though.

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    These books called Fablehaven. The plot (as Spiderwick-y as it may be) is good, but all the characters speak as though they're walking encyclopedias. It annoyed me to no end.

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Title Help

    No problem at all! I hope we managed to give you some inspiration to think of a suitable title for your own.

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Story's Dance

    I'm very sorry that I can't post it! But a good friend and literary agent that I know warned me that I shouldn't, especially if I harbor dreams of it ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Story's Dance

    This is a poem that preludes a chapter in my current novel. It describes a creature that is in my story: a "skysoul", which is a manmade species that acts ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Title Help

    How about "A Midsummer's Nightmare?" Or a variation of that. Just a little idea I had....you know, dream vs. nightmare and all that. ^^

    Jan 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My mind is broken v_v

    I'd go with the boy, myself. Being a teenage girl, seeing a guy my own age would haunt me more than a guy without a face, for some reason. I ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Name's Bond. Ari Bond.

    Yep, I'm a musical freak and writing geek. :D Cats is amazing....Phantom is to die for. It's a guy's name? I should have figured from James Patterson. >.< I have ...

    Jan 13, 2009


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown