User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Children

    Thanks. :D That's quite helpful.

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Children

    One of my characters is a nine-year-old, but she sounds older. It's hard for me to make her sound younger when she's the hero; any suggestions? *Seraph*

    Jan 26, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo '08 about?

    Times done Nanowrimo:0 NaNo name: K.L. Stowman Genre: Satirical, parody, comedy. Plot: A person having writer's block. :)

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Need some help with my story :)

    Hm. That's an interesting idea. I think I'll put that into play. Mwahahahaha.... :D

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Need some help with my story :)

    Mkay. That makes sense. :D:D:D Thank you for the advice. :D:D:D:D:D

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Need some help with my story :)

    I want to give my story a sort of haunting/creepy feel, but I'm not sure how to do that. Any suggestions?

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Just thought that I'd post some neat photography I took.

    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look like someone I know up here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kind of odd... You have very pretty eyes :D Christmas is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!! She looks like a

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Gwen and Ayra- crazy photos

    Who is who...? I agree with Azila. You both are cute. :D Which of you is the darker one? You look kind of like me... :smt105

    Dec 3, 2007


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler