User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Fourteen)

    Zankoku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D There were just a couple of things I noticed: After... after enduring torture for three years, returning to her home and family only to find out that a

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Emerald Heart

    Please space between paragraphs. Then I will crit. :D

    May 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Are you going to eat me?

    Hey, thanks. Sorry, I modified that bit; it was supposed to be a thought bubble. Hm. description of him earlier on? How do you mean? At this point in the ...

    May 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Are you going to eat me?

    I know this needs a lot of work. The problem is, I can't see what to do with it. Possibly more description. The question "Are you going to eat me?" ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1

    Sorry for not replying sooner... :D Okay. Getting in my car felt like I was going to die or be reborn at that moment. Goes with the... I understand what ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue

    Well, I would crit, but it seems that everyone has critted this piece of yours. o.O :D That's okay. I did crit your second piece, just letting you know. ;) ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1

    :D Hm. It's interesting, but a little confusing. “Cassius! Don‘t scare me like that!” I said to Cassius. “I got to go” I said giving him a kiss on his ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Eclipse Chronicles 0

    Please space between your paragraphs. Then I will crit. :D

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Chapter 1 Savior (edited)

    :D It's still good, just a little work. :) Sorry, I was in a bit of a rush towards the end there. :)

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Chapter 1 Savior (edited)

    :) The ally ways became enshrouded in shadows, as the sun peaked its way over the distant horizon. I jogged to my house, soon ending my early morning run. This ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Why I'm considered a psycho... (Chapter one)

    XD I like it. There are just a few things that stand out. :) *** Anyway, I went to the front door or should I say gate? There was a ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Abyss of Dawn--Chapter One

    Okay... sorry got a little lost about where you were. :D *** King Orlin rode his horse quickly through the Pass of Shades in the Moore Mountains *** This is ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Abyss of Dawn--Chapter One

    I will crit this tomorrow. :D:D:D

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Eleven)

    Well... you are postponing The rescue of Koreth.... from what I gather. Did they just give up hope on him?? Or is he going to magically pop up later and ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Ten)

    Don't worry Saint. I'm worse than you XDXDXDXD Again, cut to the chase!!!!!!! Her beloved Koreth is dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to hear this constant bickering, because..... KORETH!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    Mar 1, 2008


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson