User avatar

SeraphTree

  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo '08 about?

    Times done Nanowrimo:0 NaNo name: K.L. Stowman Genre: Satirical, parody, comedy. Plot: A person having writer's block. :)

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Beyond the Hills-Chapter 3

    Hello, Reuben. :D No. I did not get across. the elders used a device, carved out of stone, an arch, great gargoyles on either side, like pillars. Their tongues stick ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THEM.

    Hello again, Kevzta. :) He staggered to the log, dragging the small carcass with him, where his friend, Mark, waited for him. This doesn't make sense; the rabbit isn't long ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THEM

    Hello, Kevzta. :) The bird plummeted to its death. I think you can expand this into a paragraph, give us more of an introduction. :) The hare nibbled on a ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Going Back

    Hello, Nariel. :D I'm going to critique your work. :D:D:D There’s something big happening and the world is looking around for help. Hm. I suggest you expound; it sounds like ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: crime ghost fiction

    Hi there Natalie. :) Such a young age. I ‘d so many plans for the future and now that is all turned to dust. I will never again be able ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blood of the Jhe'emlien

    What up mon ami. :D Loved Shiva's statement at the end there. XD Freaking hilarious. Hm. There were only a few things I saw in this piece. The beginning was ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dark Goddess [2]

    The beginning is a little lacking in details. What does Josette feel at her father's funeral? What does she think? Towards the middle it picks up and becomes more interesting. ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Another "Nightsong" excerpt

    Hm. Well, to me, it sounds like describing a horse race from TV. You see them run, but there's not nearly as much exhilleration as if you're actually there. ;) ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Darkangel

    Just letting you know, there is a book called the Dark Angel. ;)

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Need some help with my story :)

    Hm. That's an interesting idea. I think I'll put that into play. Mwahahahaha.... :D

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Need some help with my story :)

    Mkay. That makes sense. :D:D:D Thank you for the advice. :D:D:D:D:D

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Need some help with my story :)

    I want to give my story a sort of haunting/creepy feel, but I'm not sure how to do that. Any suggestions?

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Spin On Fairy Tales: My Entry

    The first few paragraphs are rather large, and make the story seem like it's too much to read. :) If you break a few of those up, I will crit ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Fourteen)

    Missed what you wrote at the bottom :D Hm. Since you already have them written out, maybe you spice them up a bit. Just some... little quirk that no one ...

    Jun 11, 2008


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic