User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Four Seasons

    You're most welcome. :D Don't worry, it's easily fixable. Oh, I will check my messages then. :D

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cryptic

    Hey there, Shayna. :) First off, I suggest you break this into smaller paragraphs so it's easier to read. :) I suggest you build up to the skateboard accident, like... ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ghost Child - Ch. Three

    How goes it, Rothwise. :) The first two paragraphs are very revealing, but they don't seem to fit in with the rest of the situation. Lex laughed and pushed hair ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Four Seasons

    Hello, Merry. I'm going to give you a line by line crit. :D In the heavens, angels of all ages, conversed with each other about different things. How life is ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Step through the glass, Alice

    Well, I could tell you more, but I think it would give away the plot, or the main idea, or.. whatever it's called. :D More will be revealed, I just... ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue to Eir's Dream part 1

    Thanks for the crit, Blink. :) I didn't realize it was so unclear in some parts. ^o^" This prologue is about twelve pages long, so, some things will be revealed. ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue to Eir's Dream part 1

    This is one of my favorite things I've written; so I'm doing this YESNO kind of thing about crits. Obviously the yes won. :) Prologue *** “Quickly, in here.” Silvani ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: light.love.darkness.

    Whoa, hold on a minute. You don't have to answer our questions like this. We'll be able to see it unfold in your story. :)

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: light.love.darkness.

    You are most welcome. :) Your first fantasy? :) That's good- it's good to write in different genres; helps expand your writing skills. :)

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Step through the glass, Alice

    Thanks again. :D I'm not sure how the next par will go. Lot's of kinks to work out. ^o^"

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Masked Ball

    Hello, Dragnet; I'm going to give you a line by line crit. :D Her long, flowing white dress, dark hair and violet eyes hidden by a silver mask drew all ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Step through the glass, Alice

    Thank you so much, White. :) I felt it was rushed as well, though I wasn't sure how to fix it. I could put a description of Anyu in this; ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: First Storm

    Beautiful. Truly beautiful work, Etain. :) I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. :D Just a couple things I noticed: It glanced from side to side. The sweeping planes below and the ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Step through the glass, Alice

    Well, this is sort of a random/blah/whatever idea I'm messing around with. I like it, but it feels like there's something missing. >

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: light.love.darkness.

    Hello Telle. :) I'm going to give you a line by line crit. :) The Elders are seated on tall silver chairs Here you used present tense. It should be ...

    Jan 6, 2009


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann