User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Secret

    I agree with mike; the fact that you're using elves is a turn off; people use them so much, it's.. kind of sad. I think you can create your own ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ethepest: The Forbidden Name

    Hello DiaNe. :) My life had been completely normal until the dreadful morning of my fourteenth birthday. The high pitched beep of my alarm clock woke me and I had ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: An Angel Dropped

    What up, Lily. :) She tumbled to the ground like a star dropping from the sky and connected with the earth in a crumpled tangle of milky white flesh and ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Twenty-Five)

    What up, mon ami. :D My hand breaks into a horrible, convulsive shudder, starting at my shoulder and racing down to my fingertips, until the leather-wrapped hilt of the sword ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Twenty-Four)

    Hey, long time no crit. XD That will not do. Overall, good. There was a lot of standing around and talking though, which gets a little frustrating to read: I... ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Path - Chapter Two

    Please break this into smaller paragraphs; then I will crit. :D

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Path - Chapter One

    The only dealio I have with your piece is that the paragraphs are a little big. I suggest you make them a little smaller. :) Other than that, I agree ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: As yet untitled novel - Chapter one

    Hello, Kris. :D I'm going to give you a line by line crit. Night was falling over the badlands of Artaris, the last of the sun’s brilliance stained the land, ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cryptic #2

    What up, Shayna. :D I slept for a few hours that day to get a little more sleep in before I had to go back to school the next day. ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Step through the glass, Alice

    Wow, that was a lot of crits. ^o^ I wasn't expecting that. Thanks everyone; I'll work on making it more clear. :D

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue to Eir's Dream part 2

    Thanks for the advice. :D Well, I was thinking about it, and... it would seem a little silly if Silvani couldn't protect her children, considering how powerful she is. Is ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cryptic

    Don't feel bad; you can easily fix that. :) And, you are most welcome. :D

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue to Eir's Dream part 2

    I realize there are some parts in here that don't make sense; the part where Silvani starts killing people, some of the descriptions of her when she transforms... etc. I ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue to Eir's Dream part 1

    Hey, thanks, White. :D I feel kind of lame, that I didn't see that part with Ananta and their mother.^o^" I was probably rewriting something and... stopped in the middle... ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ghost Child - Ch. Four

    What up, Roth. :D “Oh,” suddenly there was a white-blond wolf in front of me. Perhaps off-white or cream? :) I pointed at the tub. He hopped in and rolled ...

    Jan 9, 2009


the heart is the best part
— soundofmind