User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Mask of Truth

    It sounds good. A couple of things though. First, don't introduce too many characters at once. It leave us kind of confused about who the main character is. (Of course, ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Prologue of sorts?

    I really like your story so far. Gripping towards the end, though a little unclear. You should probably use a different spelling for ‘Dagron,’ because I first thought it said ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Mask of Truth

    Sorry for posting twice. My computer is incredibly slow and stupid. Oh, and Dude, I'm sorry about giving some of that advice *sheepish grin* I totally thought I was in ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Sariah

    Thanks for the advice you guys- OO" Um, okay dancy. I'll hop to it and revise it as soon as possible. Thanks every body :D

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Mask of Truth

    What I would suggest, Zaw, is to describe the setting a little more. Also, when does this all happen? Is it the same day, or is it over the course ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Mask of Truth

    What I would suggest, Zaw, is to describe the setting a little more. Also, when does this all happen? Is it the same day, or is it over the course ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hexachord 4 & 5

    I like this part AWWW anyway..... Since it's from Katie's point of view, maybe you should show more emotion or thoughts towards the end. Just an idea ;D

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *smiles shyly*

    Oh my gosh!!!! I LOVE Jonathan Stroud!!! Have you read the Bartimaeus Trilogy? (I assume that you have) Ya, I have trouble sticking to an idea too. That's why I ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For Addie

    I really liked the twist at the end, and the way you kept me guessing until then.

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Sariah

    I'm not exactly sure what kind of genre this is. I took it from the Book of Mormon, so... religous fiction....? I thougth that it would be an interesting little ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: chapter 1 to my book {still a draft}

    Your story sounds pretty good so far. It's a little unclear at the end- who is the story about? Are you switching points of view? :D I suggest drawing out ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :D

    Hi I'm sworddance's friend... I don't have a real genre I like writing in. I like a little bit of everything- fantasy, mainstream, futuristic, SciFi, or, my personal favorite, Science ...

    Jun 7, 2007


You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein