-
Re: Jerrsea'ya: Wind of death part I
No, I made them up ^-^ I was inspired by the name Natsilane and others like it :D :D :D
Oct 11, 2007 -
Re: Songwood part II
THANK YOU!!!!! I was having trouble with this part, and I couldn't figure out why. Thank you for telling me!!!!!!!!!!!! ***I^o^I*** I'll just work on that now ^-^V
Oct 11, 2007 -
Re: The Chronicles of Flaughston Book 1: A Reign to End
Okay. You need to slow down and give more details. As soon as the winged creatures were defeated, the evil creatures ran to Kamos’s house and set it aflame. They ...
Oct 10, 2007 -
Re: Secrets Of The Goblin King Chapter Two
Okay... you do a lot of telling instead of showing. Evan woke with a start. She rolled over to shut off her alarm. She didn’t want to go to school ...
Oct 10, 2007 -
Re: So Much for Magicians
I notice you tell instead of show. I have that same problem. -.-" One thing that I wanted to point out... your character, Adalynn, looks an awful lot like Alanna ...
Oct 8, 2007 -
Re: Beautiful Disaster
I really liked your story. Very realistic.^o^V The only thing that confused me was the narrator. I couldn't tell if this was a guy or girl, so it kinda weirded ...
Oct 8, 2007 -
Re: Jerrsea'ya: Wind of death part I
Thanks for all that you guys ^-^ I tried to rewrite some of it, which really helped, but it was one of those things where... well, I couldn't see what ...
Oct 8, 2007 -
Re: Night Flight
Your story is good. I can't see anything to critique at the moment. The only thing is that there are so many people introduced that it makes it confusing. Slow ...
Oct 8, 2007 -
Re: Songwood part II
This is the next part. ^-^v “How sweet of you, Atlanta.” A thread of confusion meandered into the blank of my mind. Atlanta? Why had he called me that? This ...
Oct 8, 2007 -
Re: Jerrsea'ya: Wind of death part I
Sorry everybody. I'm still kind of new to this -.-" I'll post it in parts. Thanks for warning me. X( A small boy sat in the snow next to the ...
Oct 6, 2007 -
Re: Jerrsea'ya: Wind of Death
Um, this is one of my earlier stories, so I know that I repeat and do all that crud... so... ^-^V have fun. Oh, just a warning, I might have ...
Oct 5, 2007 -
Re: The Seraph Tree
Having a bit of writer's block with Songwood, so I was working on some of my other stuff. Tell me what you think ^-^ ~*~ “There’s no use trying to ...
Oct 5, 2007 -
Re: Iriad (Talya)
Oops. I cut off at a bad spot. It sounds terrible. Sorry.*-.- Anyway, I'm curious of what happens next, and who the heck this guy is, and what happened to ...
Oct 4, 2007 -
Re: Iriad (Talya)
OKAY.... I'm going to try this again....... My computer is stupid, sorry. XO There should be more description in your paragraphs, and you should combine some of them. Right now, ...
Oct 4, 2007 -
Re: Demonic Love
-.-" Phew... your title kind of scared me there. I was thinking 'love... demonic...' OO" Sorry, that's off topic. I do that sometimes. -.-* Okay, there are a few typos, ...
Oct 4, 2007
