User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wovles/Elements Ch.3 part1

    Well, what I first noticed is that the dialogue is very stilted, which messes up the flow. Nami seemse to switch character on us. First she seems calm, and rather ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faith: Chapter Two

    Back! Back evil hand........ Dude, why did you set that thing on me? XDXDXDXDXD Let's see...... :) do to my ladylike lifestyle Wrong kind of 'do.' The one you want ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faith: Chapter One

    OO" Please tell me that was a SMALL dictionary..... XDXDXD You're welcome. :D :D :D -.-* I did something like that with Songwood. Not showing enough emotion makes Kate a ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faith: Chapter One

    Okay... you need to slow down. So many things are happening, it doesn't feel very significant when the hand and skeletons appear. More details and more feelings from Faith would ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blue King ~ Chapter Twenty-seven

    At the end, Ianna and Daeun seem extremely unforgiving to Hal, and we don't here from Anae at all. X( There are a few things that sound funny, like "Dismounted... ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Jerrsea'ya: Wind of Death part I

    Oh, I'm sorry :( I thought I had made it more clear. Eisen is Briind, and Wrhaden is Iistengel. Sorry. X(X(X(X(X(X(X(X(X(

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Jerrsea'ya: Wind of Death part I

    Sorry, I keep forgetting to reply X( No, you didn't repeat yourself. :D :D :D Last time you told my it was WAY too long >

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faith: Introduction

    Hmmm.... it's good, but there are a couple of things that bug me. X( First.... there is a lot of telling. Since this is the prologue, I would suggest you ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faith: Prologue

    I really liked your story. Very interesting and engrossing. The only thing I can think of is the Thunder of Paws... you might want to change the name, or specify ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Songwood part II

    I changed some of it towards the end. Please tell me what you think :D :D :D >> “How sweet of you, Atlanta.” A thread of confusion meandered into the ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blue King ~ Chapter Twenty-six

    As before, very interesting. A couple of things... The beginning is a little rushed and confusing. Some details would help. Ianna still seems a little out of character to me. ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blue King ~ Chapter Twenty-five

    Lets see... a couple of things: Among the men stood many, many women, bearing knives and bows, hair tied back and faces fierce. At the forefront of the city stood ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Jerrsea'ya: Wind of Death part I

    A small boy sat in the snow next to the softening stream, dozing slightly. The silence made it impossible to ignore the aurora’s reflection on the frozen stream. Break up ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chronicles of Flaughston Book 1: A Reign to End

    Alright. You are still telling, not showing. Training like this went on for months. A the end of the fifth month, Jonny could ding potions (and hit the targets), deadly ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Songwood part II

    Again, thank you for what you wrote. :) I didn't realize that my character was so shallow XDXDXDXDXDXDXD I'll work on that. Get into her head more, and try to ...

    Oct 12, 2007


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan