User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: to hell and back

    It doesn't seem very personal. Add some thoughts from the Captain, and more dialogue. The voice of the young soldier did not travel far over the sound of the battlefield ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: At the Edge of Chaos

    You're right that it is rushed. :) Part of the problem is that there really isn't a point of view. Who is telling the story?? From the depths of darkness ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch.3 part2

    NP. I was trying not to be one of those.... you know... "YOUR WORK IS GOING TO BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!" kind of critics. :D :D :D :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/ Elements Ch.5

    Hmmm. The lack of dialogue makes the story seem impersonal, so we don't really get it when Jord and his father reunite :) Also, you keep switching the narrator from ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faith: Chapter Four

    Hmmm. Interesting that Protection wants to be a rock star. It gives me a sense of the times, like the end of our world, or something. I like it :D ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faith: Chapter Four

    Hmmm. Interesting that Protection wants to be a rock star. It gives me a sense of the times, like the end of our world, or something. I like it :D ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wovles/Elements Ch.3 part1

    Gotcha. Sorry about that, I was just slightly worried. :D :D :D Oh, and I just went through all your work, so I didn't wait for a reply. Sorry. >

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch.3 part2

    Yes, I understand that it's like kings and queens, that's why I suggested that you have it given to her in late childhood. That would make more sense, because being ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faith: Chapter Three, Part Two

    Very good, as always. :D :D :D :D :D :D Just a couple of things: When Luna is telling the story, it sounds a little choppy. Try reading it out ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Jerrsea'ya: Wind of Death part II

    ???? I don't understand how that sentence is confusing, but I will see what I can do. XDXDXDXDXXDXDXDXD........XO If you lived up here, and that was the ONLY water you ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Jerrsea'ya: Wind of Death part II

    ^^^ Iistengel opened his eyes and looked around. It had to be dawn. He always woke at dawn. Then why am I so tired? He thought, rubbing his eyes irritably. ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faith: Chapter Three, Part One

    Very good!!!!!!!!!!!! The end really grabbed my attention. It's been a while since I've read the last part, so I was a little like 'huh?' but I quickly recovered :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch.4

    Nami seems out of character, and you can't tell who's point of view it's in at the beginning. “I came from Rovenhold. I was a peasant there and I belonged ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch.3 part 3

    Hello again :D :D :D “Thomas! He’s a friend of mine! How could I forget?” She hit herself on her forehead. “I had promised to go on a trip with ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch.3 part2

    First, break up the paragraphs. Big paragraphs prevent people from reading your work. Nami knew that arguing would only make things worse so she followed without resisting him. All the ...

    Oct 23, 2007


Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
— Miles Kington