User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angel's Feather ch. 3

    It's a little confusing. Once in my room, I pulled a leather thong out of my jacket. On it was a single white feather. I know what you mean with ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Guiding Star

    Don't worry about it. I do that too. :) You want to get your idea out as fast as possible, right? What I suggest is that when you want to ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch.3 pt 3

    BOM BOM!!!!!! Lovely :D:D:D:D:D as usual. Shandalir ...Chandelier? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Careful with that name. We might have a candlestick maker :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/ Elements Ch.3 pt 2 (edited)

    Yw. :D:D:D:D:D OH... since you want to keep the part where the mare accepts the stallion... I suggest you have one of the servants take her into a separate corral, ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: ShiranuiBlade Intro

    I agree with FlyingDream about the prologue:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Also, it would be best not to tell us all the characters right off the bat, because it ruins your element of surprise. ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Guiding Star

    Kyte has a point. We don't have much background on this character. On to Crit:D : Through the endless plains of snow and bitter wind she tread. Away from any ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Don't have a name for it yet, but let's call it The Elements

    You should probably state that somewhere. Give her a torn mind or nervousness. That would help :D:D:D

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/ Elements Ch.3 pt 2 (edited)

    Again, very good. There were a couple things though: Suddenly Helena murmered, “Right now, I am guessing that we are right beneath the living room.” How she guessed that Nami ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Don't have a name for it yet, but let's call it The Elements

    Much better :D:D:D hmm. What I notice is that you use lots of description for the girl's feelings. Change some of the things, like when she is really excited. Make ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Jerrsea'ya: Wind of Death part II

    I made up the words. :D:D I see why that looks odd... I'll change it. It had relevance before.... but now it doesn't. Why I know so much about this ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Jerrsea'ya: Wind of death part I

    Hmmm.... I think I see why it's confusing now. Thanks Chayonz. I couldn't really see why at first.... I'll see what I can do. :D No, I this story is ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Don't have a name for it yet, but let's call it The Elements

    First, you need to break up your paragraphs. Have a space between each one. It will help break up your story. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/ Elements Ch.3 (edited)

    Chayonz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You totally, completely, and utterly engaged me with your style!!!!!!! You've embellished Nami, and things make more sense, and things aren

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/ Elements Ch.6 (edited)

    Chanonz!!!!!!! I have't heard this for a while, so please forgive me if I've forgotten bits of the storyline X( Nami woke to a gentle shake. Jord was standing over ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Journey's Dawn ~ Chapter 2 part 1

    Okay...... you need to slow down the story. First he's leaving, then he's gone then he comes back, and it happense so quickly, we don't really feel anything for them. ...

    Oct 30, 2007


"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov