User avatar

SeraphTree

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: -Missing Title-

    I've never heard of Twilight.... so... I'll just crit now -.-" It was supposed to be a normal, average Tuesday. And it was. Until I saw him BOM BOM!!!!!!!!!! Ah, ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon's Rage, the rest of chapter 3

    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D It's cute, but it needs a point. We have no background, bla bla bla.... :) The whole jimmi: Leif: takes away some of the jokes. Rewrite and repost. :D:D:D:D:D

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angel's Feather ch.4

    Hmmm... We don't have very many details to go off of. The hit of her going to boarding school doesn't really hit us because of it. :( Oh, what is ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thrown into hell; part 3

    If there is nothing wrong with his work then why post it? He obviously wanted someone to critique it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Maybe you should stop making crude remarks and give the ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faith: Chapter Five, Part Two

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You are funny Ayra. I suck at grammer. I'll leave that to you :D:D:D:D:D Alright Fangala. I agree with Ayra with the rushed bit. Also..... :) You have a ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Broken -- Chapter One

    You're using too much description. It's hard to see your point because there's so much of it. I also suggest that you break this post into two, that way you ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faith: Chapter Five, Part One

    As always, I am here to help. V^o^V Heh.... Thank you for your compliment. ^-^ I'm never good at the grammatical things, so usually stay away from them. :D:D:D:D:D:D Why ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Little Samurai

    Hm. What I first noticed is that your story sounds suspiciously like Mulan... :) Ling... Ping... :D:D Your names sound Chinese, not Japanese. I suggest you research the ways and ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faith: Chapter Five, Part One

    V^o^V Good to hear from you!!! I always thought your story was interesting. :D:D:D:D I readjusted the Shield, moaning softly as it cut into my shoulderblades. Why didn’t I just ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Mustangs: Part 4

    Sorry to read it backwards. I just realized that it was part six a little too late :( Hm. Putting Nightmare in the stable is a bad idea. It would ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Mustangs: Part 6

    Okay.... I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but here it goes:( : The rich girl's limo pulled into the stable yard once again. This time it was ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thrown into hell; part 3

    Okay, the reason you haven't gotten any crit's is because this is WAY too long. Break it up into some smaller posts. That will help. :D:D:D:D

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heaven and Earth: Betrayal ch1 Fate Comes To Call prt2

    Holy moo, dude, this is WAY too long! Break your post into smaller bits, and people will crit :D ^o^V

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: North#2

    WHOA.... Your language is very, VERY stilted. Cut out some unneeded details, like the description of the bow. The arrow flew straight and true, it entered the running mans neck ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Second Nature- revised edition

    :smt027 scary warrior lady :) Hm. What I first notice is that you use alot of similies. You should cut back on those, and add a little more detail and ...

    Nov 12, 2007


You are strong enough to conquer this day and the rest of your life.
— Atticus