-
Re: Uh.. Don't know what to call it part II?? :D
Not sure about the flow... but then, only dead fish go with the flow.... ;) *** Horsa and his little lectures. Nova rolled her eyes, blowing her hair out of ...
Nov 21, 2007 -
Re: Not sure what to call this :)
NO!!! Please come! There's cake, uh, I need some company!!!!!!! (your quote) I'm sorry it bothers you Ayra. :( That situation is part of a chain of events, and is ...
Nov 20, 2007 -
Re: memoirs of a thief
Break this up into two posts, because the length is very daunting :) :D:D:D:D:D
Nov 20, 2007 -
Re: memoirs of a thief
Break this up into two posts, because the length is very daunting :) :D:D:D:D:D
Nov 20, 2007 -
Re: Phoenix Rising, Book One of The Elemental Project, Part Two
You need to break up your paragraphs and put spaces between them. At the moment it looks like a chunk of solid words, and people go :thud: when they see ...
Nov 20, 2007 -
Re: Not sure what to call this :)
OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see why that's confusing now... yeah I'll fix that :D:D:D:D:D:D
Nov 20, 2007 -
Re: Fly Dragon
Hi ^o^V The town was intensely quiet; the only sounds were the steady hum of traffic in the distance and the occasional footsteps on the pavement. All was so still ...
Nov 20, 2007 -
Re: Not sure what to call this :)
No no no, Kyte, there IS a fantasy element here, I promise. I can't tell you when how or why at the moment, because that would give everything away, and, ...
Nov 20, 2007 -
Re: Not sure what to call this :)
Uh......... not sure what to call it, but it is fantasy, I promise :) ^o^V Nova jerked up, banging her head on the low ceiling. That stupid dream is going ...
Nov 20, 2007 -
Re: Blue Princess, Prologue
Hello Pawprint :D:D:D:D:D: I noticed a couple of things (trying to keep it short and sweet here) "Your Highness, the princess is missing!" Nurse Mira breathed after her run to ...
Nov 20, 2007 -
Re: Something Out There
Well, practice makes perfect :D Since this is the exciting part, I did try to tone it down a little. I know those parts are like blood, sweat, then OH ...
Nov 20, 2007 -
Re: (Can someone request a list if good titles?)
Alright. First, this stereotype of Clarke is so common, it simply doesn't work anymore. I suggest you use something more rational than spilling grape juice, such as "Oh, the history ...
Nov 19, 2007 -
Re: Something Out There
First off, you keep switching the point of view too much. It's hard to tell which is the main character. The afternoon sky soon became dark. The ominous cloud was ...
Nov 19, 2007 -
Re: Faith: Chapter Five, Part Two
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /cry /beg /become the most pathetic mess at Fangala's feet. Fangala: /ew.... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Just kidding. Yeah, everyone needs
Nov 18, 2007 -
Re: City of Ashes
.... .......... Really, REALLY creepy. I had a dream similar to this. *Shudder* HAHAHA Now you've inspired me to write about my dream. Unfortunately, the dreams I remember don't make ...
Nov 17, 2007
