User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Songwood part II

    Could someone PLEASE crit this???? No one has said anything about it being better than before. :smt096 Please crit. :smt069

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Second Nature- revised edition

    Well, writing is rewriting. :smt069 Interesting that she can fly. Can she just use the wings sometimes? :smt051

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: .:Second Nature:.

    Ayra...!!! I want you to be an author...!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I'm glad you feel better :D:D:D:D

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thrown into hell, part 2

    OO" Wow. You post long chapters ^^". No problem though. ^-^V Letting out a small groan of pain, Mark’s eyelids opened slightly, revealing a small crack of blue and white, ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thrown into hell; part 3

    Well, you can make some reference to them, enough to give us the idea but not enough to get in trouble i.e.: "Jac??? What are you doing here? "Shut up! ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Hidden Sanctuary Ch1 Pt2

    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D MUWAHAHAHA!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Anyway.... Well, it's lovely that they think the mother is evil because of that, but how are WE

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night of the Living Pony: Part One

    Hi Fangala :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D..... :D Well, this was very interesting. I think it was a little too rushed, and we need more thought bubbles from your main character. :D:D:D:D That'

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Hidden Sanctuary Ch1 Pt2

    Hello Little Angel Fire. I have a few things to point out: I watched as she left and groaned loudly when the door shut behind her. I knew very well ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chronicles of Pyra

    Again, this is moving way to fast. :( It's really hard to feel for any of the characters. :( No I mean what planet is this, am I still at ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled

    OKAY............. sorry, my computer keeps messing up. Starting to get annoyed. :( First, this is WAY too long. Second, Dora and Caden keep switching characters on us. Third..... why does ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Uh.. Don't know what to call it part II?? :D

    Thanks Lyrical :D:D:D:D:D:D:D I was trying to go for a normal situation, considering most magical stories I hear of...... .... don't have any normal things happen. ^-^?

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Not sure what to call this :)

    V^o^V Thanks Lyrical. Sometimes it just seems like that. X(X(X(X :D:D:D:D:D

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Pyra: The rise of the Phoenix Chapter 1

    Hi ^-^V...... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D It was a beautiful day at the Kingdom of Flames. Everyone on the planet was invited to a party that celebrated the birth of Princess Pyra. " ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Uh.. Don't know what to call it part II?? :D

    Oh, does this seemed too rushed? I can't really tell.... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Not sure what to call this :)

    Thanks Lyrical. .... Wow, this make me sound so perverted. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( I was just trying to show a different point of view on women in this world, because, well, it ...

    Nov 21, 2007


It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.
— W. Edwards Deming