User avatar

SeraphTree

  • General Fiction Novels Re: First story-- part 2

    Np. :D Alright, I'll wait and see how it goes. :D :D :D

    Nov 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: First Story--part 4

    Sup again, Dreamy. :D First off, your opening paragraph is great. It really grabbed my attention. We get to see Sara be herself. :D Kudos! Getting into these schools require ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: First story-- part 3

    I know it's kind of disheartening to have another crit when you've edited, so my sympathies are with you. :smt062 :D Resilience is not a trait I admire. Of course, ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: First story-- part 2

    Hello, Dreamy. :D Class ended. “Hey,” Sara called out to Nerezza in the hallway. “Are you too stupid to remember that I’m supposed to give you a tour?” I feel ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: TigerGate, chapter 1

    Hey there, Shaard. This is Seraph. And though this book was good, it was hard to read too much at any given time, it took a great deal of energy ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Escaping truth(Part 2)

    I suggest you break this into smaller posts- at least two. It's a bit long to read. ;)

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shirracco- chapter 1

    Break this into a few more posts; it's a bit long to read. ;)

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faery Finishing School Chapter 3

    Sup, Taytay. :D By the time school would be about over I had come up with a plan and texted it to James. Bleep! I grabbed my phone. Gt it! ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faery Finishing School Chapter 2

    Sup Tay. :) I must agree with Aqua and Gekko; the piece is too rushed. Try putting yourself in Pendora's shoes; she's about to go through a seriously life changing ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faery Finishing School Chaper 1

    Sup, Taytay. :) During our 1st semester assembly she told the whole school the we were going to cause her to quit her life time dream of being a teacher. ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Taran Highflyer- part 1

    What up, Critical. :D Lost in my thoughts as I was, Let us into her thoughts, i.e., I wonder what Connor is up to. Oh, I hope I'm not too ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Paper Shredder

    Sup, Dakota. :D To Max, playing ball was a rudimentary and prehistoric indulgence for the less fortunate minded of dog-kind. This cracked me up. XD Though, 'less fortunate minded,' doesn't ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Novel- The Fields of Eden

    *insert Beethoven's fifth at the end there* Really good. Your story has excellent flow, and I was totally captivated the whole time. :D There were just a few things I ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Servatis a Maleficum | Prolouge

    Sup, Kink. :) First off, these two paragraphs need to be made smaller. It's easy to get lost in all these words. ;) The Leon dynasty lasted for centuries - ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled

    Sup, Sheep. :D She pulled herself to her feet, whispering a last farewell to her deceased lover - reluctant to leave him unburied, but she had no choice - and ...

    Jun 20, 2009


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester