User avatar

SeraphTree

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Wild Heart chap1 part1

    Well, you know... sometimes the only decent company is yourself :D:D:D:D

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Under The Wooden Floor

    One thing I forgot to mention.... This sounds a lot like Alice in Wonderland ***I^o^I***

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Under The Wooden Floor

    V^o^V Atop of a big green hill there was a house. This house was a big house. There where over 35 rooms. Its was enormous. In this house there lived ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragons Part I

    I agree with Gwen. There is so little to go on, we're left very much in the dark. X( Also...... I wouldn't jump in with the statement that 'dragons are ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No title yet, any sugestions welcome

    you need to space between paragraphs. As soon as you do that, I'll crit for you :D:D:D:D

    Nov 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Wild Heart chap1 part1

    I didn't read through it all... :smt011 but I can tell that this piece needs more thought bubbles and dialogue. You said you're tired of it???? Why don't you write ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night of the Living Pony: Part Two

    That's cool. Maybe you should write things like Seinfeld. I think you would be a great stand up comic. -.-* I know what you mean about crits. I haven't gotten ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Thomas Pinewood: Gregory & Elizabeth

    First, this sounds WAY too much like Harry Potter. I suggest you change some things. :) William said calmly; as the man turned slowly, still kneeling to fully face them, ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Anthro Society

    Hmmm. It's a bit rushed, and in the middle you switch to Reok's point of view. I suggest you drag it out more. Kill us with suspense. That's always interesting.... ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Second Nature- revised edition

    You could actually add an interesting struggle there; for example, maybe Ayra CAN use the wings, but it's extremely difficult to use them without going into Second Form, or the ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night of the Living Pony: Part Two

    Okay... Im' back. :D:D I looked to the ground and was not surprised to see a life-size plastic pony prancing about on the grass. “We need your help!” she hissed. ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night of the Living Pony: Part Two

    When I come home, I will crit this :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Jerrsea'ya Wind of Death: Part III

    Sorry that it's taken so long... been busy and lazy. :D:D:D:D:D Not sure how it is. It sounds a little choppy. :) *** Iistengel turned away in disgust as the ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Second Nature- revised edition

    Just curious... :D:D:D:D Hmmmm..... do you think she can learn to use them? It might be helpful in those tight situations. I mean, going into second nature sounds exhausting.

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: AF chapter

    Hm. There's not very many details, and we don't know where these people are. I mean, it's obviouls they're at school, but are the in class? Did school just end? ...

    Nov 26, 2007


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red