User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Untitled Piece of Work #1

    YES!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE read Songwood Part II. *not saying that the crits I received are bad* More is better!!!! Also Jerrsea'ya in Action Fic. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D *bows, adores Monki* You know, I ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch. 7

    GOOD!!!!!!!!!! Wow you are cheerful. I think it's rubbing off on me :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Untitled Piece of Work #1

    Yeah, you can invite him. :D:D:D:D:D I don't see why there would be a problem. :D:D:D:D:D

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Four)

    Hi :D:D:D:D:D:D:D All intruders are to be killed? What the hell is that all about? The villagers just glare straight ahead at me, and I can’t help but shudder a ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Untitled Piece of Work #1

    Well, if someone steals your work, it will be obvious. And since it will be obvious, people won't read their work, or they'll say "uh, this is too much like ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Untitled Piece of Work #1

    :thud: We have no details here. Where are these people? Is the sky lavender? Is the horse spotted? (These are just examples :D) She sat upon a mighty, noble steed. ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No title yet, any sugestions welcome

    Okay… looks like I can crit after all. Lawrence blinked the sleep out of his eyes. It was hard to stay awake in an environment as the one he was ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No title yet, any sugestions welcome

    Alright, I'll se what I can do. At the moment, I can't really crit X(

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch. 7

    CHAYONZ!!!!!!!!!! :elephant: :smt039 So good to hear from you! I was beginning to get worried.... :D Tradhalem was much bigger than Rovenhold and metal barred gates surrounded the city, but ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Songwood part II

    THANK YOU. I really didn't realize that part was so confusing. -.-* I'll rewrite the fight scene, make things more clear :D... Oh, and some things will be explained later. ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled

    As Jabber said, we don't know very much about Dora's friend. To me, she sounds like a really bad friend. I mean, this guy is about to rape Dora, and ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In The Midst of Chaos - Chapter 3

    Okay, I'm back........ sorry about that X( Silence had earned Markali another set of lashings. The smell of the blood covering his back and pooling on the cell floor around ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Songwood part II

    Hmmm..... I'll see if I can make that part any clearer... :)

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Songwood part II

    heres the link

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In The Midst of Chaos - Chapter 3

    I'll crit when I come back :D:D:D:D

    Nov 29, 2007


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero