User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heaven and Earth: Betrayal ch2 Heaven Sent Child prt 1

    Sorry Sylverdawn, I completely missed this. :smt012 Rath climbed the stairs of the tower spiraling upward, at last he was able to reach the top of the tower. He staggered ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Gwen and Ayra- crazy photos

    Who is who...? I agree with Azila. You both are cute. :D Which of you is the darker one? You look kind of like me... :smt105

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The King Contest

    You need to draw this out more. Why do these girls so willingly accept his proposal? How is this a contests? You need to give us more details. I mean, ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lycanthropy remake

    You need to space between paragraphs... including dialogue :)+:)=:D When you do that, I will be more than happy to review. :smt035

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Mustangs: Part 6

    Good to know. :) Thanks for telling us. :D:D:D

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Footpaths, Prelude

    This piece is really good. The only thing is that towards the end, it's confusing about who is doing what. Just a little clarification is needed there. :D

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Footpaths, Prelude

    I will crit thise later. Unfortunately, I have some business to attend to :)+:)=:D

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silent#1

    Oh, for a title I suggest you use another word meaning 'silent,' or use and antonym, like 'Muse' or something... :D:D:D:D

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Jerrsea'ya Wind of Death: Part III

    Thanks for your advice, and welcome!!! :smt040

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Return to the Top of the Wheel

    You need to space between paragraphs. :) As soon as you do that, I'd be more than happy to crit this piece :D:D:D:D:D :smt035

    Dec 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled #2

    You need to put a space between your paragraphs :)+:)=:D

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The dragons of Kytopan

    WHOA!!!! You really need to break this into smaller paragraphs. At the moment it looks very HUGE. :D

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silent#1

    Speech is important for ruling a kingdom and without it you could be easily over thrown ... or considered a demon or witch ;) Soldiers came knocking on doors, looking ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Mustangs: Part 6

    Yes, please POST!!!!! I want to know what happens.... The thrill, the excitement, it's just one post away.... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D If there is anything I have said to offend you, please ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Untitled Piece of Work #1

    :smt045 I don't know how to invite though. I think you go to the profile or something :smt017 Anyway, YES I will be your friend!! :D:D:D:D:D:D :smt035

    Dec 1, 2007


On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus